so pretty much i stayed up TOO late looking at all the pictures! but i love them.. great job! now i've done 1-5 on your new years giveaway.. soooo umm.. what im trying to say is you should pick me & then our family would schedule with you next weekish! great blog :D **karina johnson 5897151
I love what you are doing, great job. I think I should win a family session for your give away because if our pictures go as well as all of the others you have done, I could bring you plenty more of my family members and friends that would use you. Thanks Ashley Allison Tolman 801-860-9301. I'm in IF but still have a UT #. Sad I know.
Great pictures Ashley! I love them.
ReplyDeleteso pretty much i stayed up TOO late looking at all the pictures! but i love them.. great job! now i've done 1-5 on your new years giveaway.. soooo umm.. what im trying to say is you should pick me & then our family would schedule with you next weekish! great blog :D
ReplyDelete**karina johnson 5897151
I love what you are doing, great job. I think I should win a family session for your give away because if our pictures go as well as all of the others you have done, I could bring you plenty more of my family members and friends that would use you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley
Allison Tolman 801-860-9301. I'm in IF but still have a UT #. Sad I know.