Thursday, June 10, 2010

Amy- Bountiful, Utah

**If your name is Ben please click out of this post!**

It was another rainy day in Utah, but thankfully it held out for Amy's bridals! In the past year I have taken two of Amy's sister's wedding photos, I just love return clients or clients from the same family! Especially this family, they are so great! Amy brought her two sweet girls to her shoot which I love, we got some touching pictures! Here are a few of my favorites- Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

stevie kay said...

Amy is beautiful and I can't get enough of cute little April!

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP