Monday, November 22, 2010

The Atkinson Family- Salt Lake City, Utah

I have known Trevor since I was in elementary and Alicia since junior high. They are both such great people and I was so happy when they called me about taking their family pictures. Isn't Ryker such a doll, he was such a great sport during our entire shoot. I am in love with their pictures- Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't get enough of Ryker, I love this face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yea!!! Oh Ashley I love them!!!! I am so excited to hang these up!!! Thank you!!!

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP