Thursday, June 16, 2011

Carli & Steven- Idaho Falls, Idaho

I can't believe that Carli is married!!! Carli was a little sister of one of my best friends in high school, and I just love her so much! Her and Steven are perfect for each other, and I am so happy that I could be a part of their wonderful day! Here are a few of their pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP