Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shelby & Dallas- Salt Lake City, Utah

I had such a fun time with these two during their engagement session! They have only been dating a short time, but knew right away that it was meant to be! They are an adorable couple and I can't wait for their wedding in September! Enjoy some of my favorite pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sus said...

Beautiful couple, amazing job. They look wonderful! I can see why they wanted to have you do the pictures! ;)

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP