Friday, November 18, 2011

Caitlin & Jake- Island Park, Idaho

Island Park is my favorite place in the entire world... so what could be better then getting married there! Caitlin and Jake's wedding was beautiful! I was so happy I could be a part of it, and capture the happiness of the day! I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures, so enjoy a large sneak peak!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP