Friday, April 13, 2012

Marcie & Spencer {Wedding Pictures} - Twin Falls/Boise, Idaho

I have known Marcie since she was a little girl. She has grown into such a beautiful woman, and I was so happy to be able to capture her beautiful wedding day! Her and Spencer are perfect for each other and I am so happy for them! Here are some of their wedding pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

You’ve captured amazing photos from the wedding, which seems like a lovely event. The bride’s gown looks really beautiful. My wedding is next month at the famous venue NYC, and I will also be getting my gown finalized in a few days. I’m quite eager to try it out and hope that it’ll look great on me.

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP