Thursday, September 16, 2010

Angel & Kory -Idaho Falls, Idaho

At the beginning of August I had the pleasure of taking Angel and Kory's wedding pictures in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. A few weeks ago they had a reception for the rest of the family that didn't get to go on the trip. They also did all of the traditional wedding day events like dancing and cake cutting. Everything was once again so beautiful. Angel is one of the sweetest brides I have ever worked with, I am so grateful for my wonderful clients!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP