Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Smith Kids- Salt Lake City, Utah

I had a blast taking pictures of these four beautiful kids! Their family was in Utah on vacation and I was so excited they wanted me to take their pictures while they were here. They kept me laughing the entire time, which always make my job so much better! Plus they are all beautiful, everything about them from their skin to their eyes. Here is a sneak peak of their pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP