Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coming Soon...

I have been a real blog slacker lately... I blame it on the nice weather! The weather has finally warmed up, so when I have a second I want to be outside. But I promise I will catch up soon! Here is a sneak peak of the fun sessions that are coming up!

Boston is a senior!

Photobucket

I took a family that I loves family pictures! (Finally we have been talking about it for a year!)

Photobucket

Tiny Austin made is debut!

Photobucket

And these darling sisters couldn't be happier about it!

Photobucket

Our family session with this little lady and her family wore her out!

Photobucket

This little lady it turning two! I can't believe that she is that old. We had a tea party to celebrate!

Photobucket

Well I am off to take wedding pictures in beautiful weather! YEAH! I will post more soon!

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP