Friday, August 12, 2011

Morgan & Bill- Idaho Falls, Idaho

I love this couple! I am so grateful I could be a part of their beautiful day! Morgan and Bill and perfect for each other. They had such a fun reception, and a great wedding party! Their dance was one of the best that I have been to! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for letting me capture you beautiful wedding day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP