Friday, August 19, 2011

The Utton Family- Laramie, Wyoming

I am so behind on blogging. My summer months have been so busy and instead of sitting at my computer blogging I am out shooting, traveling to different weddings, or trying to do something fun with my hubby! If you are blog stalking me to see your recent shoot, I will get it up here as soon as I can! Thanks for being patient with me! (I have the best clients in the world!)

Without further ado... The Utton Family!
I love this family! They are so much fun to be around! And I especially love their two kiddos! They are darling and adventurous, and make each time I take pictures of their family hilarious! Here are some of my favorite pictures from our shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Add My Button!

Photobucket

Followers

Email Me with Any Questions

email:
ashleymackayphotography@gmail.com
(208) 521-4280

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP